Sunday 24 June 2012

Vendor Finance



Vendor Finance had helped me to sell my property at very good rate.  I was planning to wind up my business and shift to my native place.  The problem I faced then was getting a suitable rate for the property I hold there.

 Knowing that I will sell it at any rate, most of them tried to take benefit and offered very low price which was nowhere near the rate prevailing in the area.  I waited for nearly two months, but couldn’t get the rate I wished.  I was not at all willing to sell it at a loss.  Then, someone suggested that Vendor Finance is one of the best options to contact as they will help to get a suitable rate for the property

I just got in touch with Vendor Finance and they helped me in finding an appropriate buyer for my property within a month.

Now, the property has been sold and I have returned back to my native place to enjoy the remaining part of my life here.  This speedy sale of my property was made possible with the assistance of Vendor Finance otherwise I would have kept waiting, don’t know for how long.

No comments:

Post a Comment