Tuesday 26 June 2012

Negative Gearing Properties


If we have property, but don’t use it then it’s sure to get damaged.  Negative Gearing properties attract lot of expenses at a later stage as much care is not given to it due to shortage of time or being at a distance.

I too had such a property.  I found it difficult to get it cleaned regularly and so personnel around me told that it’s better to give the property on rent rather than keeping it idle.  I told them that I too wished so, but they should be such that my house is properly maintained, keeps good relation with neighbors etc.  Then, they suggested that you must take the help of Paul and Karen who will surely find a suitable one.  I discussed it with them and they told that they will take care of it.

From the very first talk, I got full confidence in them and I was assured that they will surely search for the best and I was not wrong.  The renters they found are beyond my expectation.

Surely, Paul and Karen are very reliable personnel and their support and assistance had transferred my negative gearing property into cash generating property.

No comments:

Post a Comment