Friday 22 June 2012

Positive Cash Flow


I had properties at different locations and it was difficult for me to take proper care of it as it was away from where I am staying.  I had even once thought of selling it, but my affection with it didn’t allow me to do so. Then one of my closest friend suggested about idea of generating Positive Cash Flow from this negative geared property, as people living there would surely take care of it.  I also welcomed this idea as most of my weekends were wasted behind this.

He introduced me to Paul and Karen who help in such cases.  He had once sought their help for his property and since then he has been generating positive cash flow.
 
They helped me in finding suitable renter and my property is well taken care of.  Amount got credited into my account every month. I never had to do any type of follow–up to get money.  I also enjoyed the weekends with my family which I missed earlier.

Paul and Karen are indeed very supportive and their selection has never let me down as I am earning positive cash flow through them since last couple of years.

No comments:

Post a Comment