Thursday 21 June 2012

Vendor Finance

 
With my earnings, I had decided to purchase a house but was not able to find suitable one. I then got in touch with one of the Vendor Finance and they helped me to find home of my choice.   Locality they selected was very good and rate was also reasonable.

But, I was facing some problem as cash earned by me was not sufficient enough to buy it.  I was supposed to get difference amount from one of my policies by the end of the year, but it I wait for such a long time, then I am sure to lose the house, which attracted me the moment I saw it.
 
I shared this with Vendor Finance and they assured me that there is nothing to be so bothered, as they will help me by funding that difference amount.

I bought the house as per their terms on installment basis and once, I received the money from my policy I cleared all the dues.

Now the house has been transferred to my name.
 
Everyone is pleased with the house I own and I would give credit of this to Vendor Finance also who helped me to own it.

No comments:

Post a Comment