Tuesday 19 June 2012

Vendor Finance Help to Buy Property


Vendor Finance had helped me a lot in buying property of my choice. I had planned to buy a property and had contacted Vendor Finance to suggest one. They helped me to find property of my choice at the locality I preferred, but the problem was I had shortage of fund. I was worried what to do, as I didn’t want to let go the house, which pleased me at the very first sight.
 
I thought of buying low budgeted house as per the money available with me.  Seeing me worried, Vendor Finance told me that if you are worried about fund, then leave it, “We are there for you”. Thus, with their assistance, I brought the property and now I am leaving in a house of my choice. If they had not helped me at that time, then I would have been staying at a house I didn’t like much.

They bought the property for me and I paid them the amount I had and made the remaining payment in installments.  I completed the installment in three years and they then transferred it to me. 

Vendor finance has indeed supported me a lot to buy this hous.

No comments:

Post a Comment