Tuesday 26 June 2012

Paul and Karen’s help to buy, sell or have a property on rent

 
I had recently purchased property and I didn’t wish to bear losses by keeping it as a negative gearing property.  I then, contacted Paul and Karen who had found this property for me and they assured me that they will soon arrange a renter for me.

As committed I got the renter within a fortnight.  I also got the expected rent from them.  They never delayed in making the payment and every month, it would be updated in my account before the due date.

The personnel finalized by them are very good and takes good care of my property.  This was what I wanted, someone who would care my property as their own.

From my experience with them in both purchasing the property and search for renter, I can say that Paul and Karen are very understanding personnel and they never deny or upset you in finding a property of our choice, may it be for owning or on rent.

With their help, I have got a renter at the earliest possible; otherwise my property would have also become a negative gearing one for some more periods.

No comments:

Post a Comment