Friday 1 June 2012

Vendor Finance


Due to recession, I was finding it very difficult to sell my property. I had contacted lots of real estate agent, but in vain as either the price offered would be less or they opt for high commission because of which the result will be a complete loss on account of sale.  Later on, a known source suggested contacting Vendor Finance who will surely make good the sale and I will never have to regret.

Based on their advice I got in touch with Vendor Finance and today I can say that if they had not suggested, I would have sold my property at a loss. The amount received by me was more than expected and I have never regretted for the sale. On the other hand, I would surely suggest it to each and everyone who prefer to sell their property with good profit. 

Vendor Finance understands our needs and helps us to meet our requirements of either selling or purchasing the property.  negative2positive and JV Property Partners are registered business names of Harson Holdings Pty Ltd of The Harson Trust. 

Be assured and never hesitate to contact  Vendor Finance for property business – either buying or selling.

No comments:

Post a Comment