Saturday 30 June 2012

Vendor Finance Service Very Prompt

 
Purchase and sale of a property, if done through right people is a fast procedure and will meet our expectations.  This can be done either through our known sources, Vendor Finance or through real estate agents.  Since the past few years, Vendor Finance is operating very well in this segment.

They help a lot in purchase and sale of our property.  I had to sell a property but couldn’t find a proper buyer.  The rates offered were less or they would make the payment in installments only, which was not possible for me as I was in urgent need of fund.  Then a relative of mine suggested of getting in touch with Vendor Finance.  They had faced this problem sometimes back and were at last able to sell the property with the help of Vendor Finance as they had found out a suitable buyer for them and the property was sold at a good price.

As instructed, I got in touch with them and my property was sold within a month.  The dealing through Vendor Finance was quite easy and faster than expected.

Service of Vendor Finance is very prompt and I do appreciate my relative for suggesting them to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment