Monday 16 July 2012

Want to buy, sell or get property on rent – Contact Vendor Finance

 
Vendor Finance stands as a mediator for buying, selling or giving properties on rent.  They are a type of real estate agents, but are very much cooperative and in the case of buying properties, if we are short of money, then they also finance us.

Last fortnight, I went to my hometown to buy a property after gathering all my savings, but all the houses wherever I went to buy was out of my budget and I was afraid to take loan also.  After many unsuccessful attempts, I took the support of Vendor Finance who helped me to buy a property and also helped me by financing the balance amount.  We had signed an installment agreement and once I have made whole payment the property will be transferred to my name.

This was quite an easy job as they took complete responsibility of the dealings and now, I am happy that I am shifting to my house within a week’s time.

Buying a house in my hometown was certainly a dream come true for me, which was made possible by the support and cooperation extended by Vendor Finance.

No comments:

Post a Comment