Wednesday 25 July 2012

Experience with Vendor Finance


Below I would like to relate my experience with Vendor Finance.
This is what I faced nearly 2 years back.
I wanted to buy a property and all my holidays were wasted in search of a good one.  This continued for nearly three months.  I was completely exhausted as I couldn’t relax even a single day because I would go to job from Monday to Friday and on Saturday and Sunday; I will search for home, but felt like success is nowhere near.
At last, I decided to have a try with Vendor Finance.  They told me that I will get my desired property within no time and in a month’s time, the property was found.  I was surprised to find that how well did they understand my need and have helped me in getting the property.  It was exactly the same as I preferred and I bought it from them and had regretted that if I had got in touch with them earlier, then I could have not wasted much of my time and had not felt so exhausted.
For me, it was a brilliant job done by Vendor Finance.  What I couldn’t do for three months, they did within a month.

No comments:

Post a Comment