Monday 23 July 2012

Negative Gearing Property


A few days back, I was in search of a house on rent in one of the best locations in the city, but couldn’t get one.  During my search, I was fascinated with a house, which as per its look, I think had not been used since long.  I don’t know why people like to keep such negative gearing property and that too in a very nice area.
If I were in their place, I would have already given it on rent and would have been earning from it.
I have also done so with my property in my native place.  Every month I get an earning from my property and am also happy that it is properly maintained.  I used to visit there just once in a year or so.  If I had not given it on rent then it would have been ruined without any maintenance as my regularly visit there is not at all possible as it takes a day’s journey.  Moreover, an occupied house gives a good look compared to an empty one.
I don’t like keeping negative gearing property, as giving it on rent on one part gives accommodation facility to the required one and on the other hand we get money and our property is safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment