Friday 17 August 2012

Regular Positive Cash Flow


I had decided to shift to a new locality, but at that time, I was worried on whom can I rely upon to get a suitable renter as well as buy a new house in the area, I was totally unknown about it.  At that time, a friend of mine suggested to contact Paul and Karen who will ensure that there is regular positive cash flow in my account.
I then informed them of my willingness to buy a property in the new locality as well as give the existing one on rent.  They told that they will do the needful at the earliest. Now, I have a renter for my old property and also a very good house, which Paul and Karen had found for me and it is beyond my expectation to buy a property at the rate I had bought it. They also supported me by financing some money, as I was short of it.
Thanks a lot to Paul and Karen as without their help I don’t think it would have been possible for me to buy such a good house as well as to get a renter and thus, generate positive cash flow in my account every month.

No comments:

Post a Comment