Wednesday 22 August 2012

Proper Handling of Properties


In my village, I had a house with a little garden in front but since last 10 years, I had shifted to town and my property lying there was idle.  I was always worried about the property being a negative gearing one because it is very difficult to get a renter in a village.
Moreover, it was difficult for me to go there and keep the house and garden neat and tidy every weekend.  However, I managed to go there once in two or three months and maintain it.  Then one day someone advised to get in touch with Paul and Karen who are very good fellows and will certainly help me to convert my negative gearing property into a positive one.  I got in touch with them and they assured me of finding someone.  After nearly two months, they found a renter who worked in an organization near to our village.
Responsibility of the renters is taken by them and they prepared all the required documents and got it signed.
At last, now I am happy that my negative gearing property has been converted into a positive one and I don’t have to worry about it anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment