Sunday 5 August 2012

Make Best Use of the Property You Have

Recently with the help of a good Vendor Finance I had bought a property and have planned to give it on rent and thus, generate positive cash flow from it.

Paul and Karen, Vendor finance had helped me to buy this property.  I had searched for months to get a suitable one, but every time there was some lacking and the result was that I couldn’t buy the property. 

Tired, I contacted Paul and Karen and they helped to buy a suitable property of my choice.  My next step was to give it on rent as I already owned another one and this was bought as a type of additional income. 

Here too, I sought the help of Paul and Karen, who bought the renters and assured that they will be responsible for the renters they bring.  I agreed to what they said and the documents were signed.

Now, I have got the renters and every month amount is deposited in my account without any fail.  I am assured both from the renters as well as property point of view as the mediators / Vendor Finance are very good, understanding as well as responsible people.

What a good way of generating positive cash flow?

No comments:

Post a Comment