Wednesday 1 August 2012

Better Use of Unutilized Properties


I had shifted with my family to a house near my office.  I owned a property in my hometown and it remained unused for nearly a year.  Later on this negative gearing or unutilized property became a cause of worry for me.
After around a year, when I visited my home I had to spend a lot on its maintenance, as there was no one to take care of it.  After spending on its maintenance, I decided that now I can’t leave it as a negative gearing property and hence, decided to contact someone who could convert my negative gearing property into a useful one.
I then came to know about Paul and Karen who other than helping in buying and selling properties also helps in finding a good renter for us.  We just have to give them the details of the property and they will do the remaining dealing with the renters like preparation of the documents also.
Anyway, I did get a renter with their support who takes good care of my property and finally my negative gearing property is safe and I am not at all having any type of worry about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment