Wednesday 5 September 2012

Positive Cash Flow


An easy way to generate positive cash flow without much difficulty is by giving the house on rent.My grandfather had handed over his house to me and as I was already having a house of my own, I decided to give it on rent.
This house was a little away from my residence and maintaining it was also important.I decided to contact Paul and Karen, two nice people who had helped my friend to get a renter for his property.My friend always says that the renters selected by them are trustworthy.He has been giving his house on rent since last five years and every time the renters were selected by these two people only.
As he had full confidence in them as well as has experienced their services, I approached them.All the details were given to them and they guaranteed to find one.
Within two months I got a renter and there was positive cash flow in my account every month since then.My property is well maintained and the renter is also very understanding people.
Thanks to Paul and Karen for finding such nice people for me and thus, generating positive cash flow.

No comments:

Post a Comment