Sunday 2 September 2012

Earning from a Property I Possess


My sister and I were born and brought up here and a year ago, we had decided to return to our motherland, India.  We had never been there and so, we were doubtful if we would be able to settle there.  Not ready to take a chance, we decided to give our house on rent and as a result, generate positive cash flow from it.
We then contacted Vendor Finance for this, as they take complete responsibility of the work they handle and we don’t have to think of it further.  We gave them the details and have moved to our homeland.  After nearly a month of our shifting, I received a call from them informing that both houses, mine and my sister’s have been given on rent.  From next month onwards, there was positive cash flow in our account and we were assured about it.
As all the documentation work was done by them, I was also free from it.  We are well settled here and are not willing to return back, but with this vendor finance available to support us, we have decided to keep our property as it is as positive cash flow will be generated and the property will never be a loss to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment